How many and what types of vector-borne diseases does the MOS-BITE Protector Policy covers?
The MOS-BITE Protector policy covers seven vector-borne diseases: Malaria, Dengue, Zika virus, Japanese Encephalitis, Lymphatic Filariasis, Kala-azar, and Chikungunya. That is why such policies are also called as ‘Dengue insurance plan’, ‘Zika virus insurance plan’, ‘Malaria care plan’, ‘Mosquito insurance plan’, or insurance against mosquito borne diseases.
- Should I have a mosquito insurance plan if I already have regular health insurance?
- What exactly are vector-borne diseases?
- Who should buy the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the cancellation policy for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the claim raising procedure for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?