Awards & Recognition
Awards Won in 2018-19
- IFFCO Tokio has won the ‘2018 Asian Awards for Best Company Initiative ' by Tokio Marine Insurance Group.
- "Women Acheiver of the Year 2018" for Ms. Anamika Roy Rashtrawar by Insurance Alertss International Womens Day Confluence.
- IFFCO Tokio won a total of six awards at the ‘Global Leaders Awards for Various Individual and org Categories in Insurance Sector’. IFFCO Tokio was declared winner in the following categories:
- "Most Admired Company of the Year" for IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited
- "MD of the Year" for Mr.Warendra Sinha, MD & CEO
- "Enterprise Women of the Year" for Ms. Anamika Roy Rashtrawar, Wholetime Director
- "Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) of the Year" for Mr.Ramesh Kumar, ED (HR, Training, Admin and CSR)
- "Chief Financial Officer of the Year" for Mr. Sanjeev Chopra, CFO and ED (Finance)
- "Chief Information Officer" for Ms. Seema Gaur, EVP and Head (IT)
- IFFCO Tokio won two awards at The Future of L&D Summit and Awards for the following categories:
- "Best Learning Leader of the Year" for Mr. Ramesh Kumar, ED (HR, Training, Admin and CSR)
- "Best Learning Strategy of the Year" for Ileap at the Future of L & D Summit Awards
- IFFCO Tokio has won "HR Director of the Year" for Mr. Ramesh Kumar, ED (HR, Training, Admin and CSR) at the Future of HR Summit & Awards 2018.
- IFFCO Tokio won six awards at the SKOCH Awards for the following categories:
- SKOCH "Order of Merit" for BIMA Kendra (Financial Inclusion - Rural Expansion)
- SKOCH "Order of Merit" for BIMA App (Digital Economy)
- SKOCH "Order of Merit" for CSR Activities (Financial Inclusion - Livelihood Linkages)
- SKOCH "Order of Merit" for Quick Claim Settlement (QCS) App
- SKOCH "Order of Merit" for Cyber Security Protocol
- "SKOCH Award" for Rural Expansion through Bima Kendra
- IFFCO Tokio was awarded as the Best Health Care Insurance Provider by NavBharat Group.
- IFFCO Tokio won the P & C Insurer of the Year Award by Insurance Asia News Awards.
- IFFCO-Tokio wins National Award for the successful implementation of RSBY by Ministry of Labor, Government of India.
- IFFCO-Tokio Wins the CIO100 Super achiever Awards
- IFFCO-Tokio Conferred "Best Employer Brand " at IPE BFSI Awards
- AITA E-commerce Award for IFFCO-Tokio
- CIO 100 Award for Operational and Strategic Excellence in IT by M/s IDG for the year
- IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Bags Silver Edge Award for 2011 “Automated Motor U/W”
- IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance was awarded C – Change Enterprise Gold Award 2011 for implementing of Motor CRM escalation process
- IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance Wins Top 100 CISCO Award 2011 for demonstrating excellence and achievements in IT Security.
- Uptime Champion award for using IT to secure competitive advantage by M/s Express Computers
- Amity HR Excellence award for the year
- Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) award for excellence in financial reporting
- Ranked No.1 in motor insurance across industry in a Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted by Voluntary Organization in interests of Consumer Education (VOICE)
- Second prize as company of the year based on overall performance by TMA
- Best project award for developing an integral brand strategy for insurance brands.