What is covered under an individual health insurance policy?
Our individual health insurance policies are meant to cover the policyholder from their medical expenses. As we all are aware of, healthcare expenses can amount to quite the sum, and this is where our individual health insurance policies come in to save the day.
Here’s what our individual health insurance policy will provide coverage for:
Vaccination and health check-up charges
Pre- and post-hospitalization medical expenses
Critical illness and emergency assistance services
Room rent expenses such as service charges, hospital registration, etc.
160+ daycare procedures
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?