What do you mean by Individual Health Policy?
Individual health policy is a coverage that the insured person purchases on their own to maintain their health and take care of medical care whenever required by the insured person. A medical insurance premium is required to be paid before claiming your cover.
Other than this, every company has a certain number of days, for which the company does not provide a cover for. Our company does not offer you a medical cover for the claims raised in the first 30 days immediately after purchase.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?