What do you mean by Individual Health Policy?
Individual health policy is a coverage that the insured person purchases on their own to maintain their health and take care of medical care whenever required by the insured person. A medical insurance premium is required to be paid before claiming your cover.
Other than this, every company has a certain number of days, for which the company does not provide a cover for. Our company does not offer you a medical cover for the claims raised in the first 30 days immediately after purchase.
- What business activities does the policy cover?
- What kind of risks is covered by IFFCO Tokio third party policy?
- Is Mediclaim the same as health insurance?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for a family in case of emergency and planned hospitalization?
- What are the benefits of buying the policy online?