What do you mean by Individual Health Policy?
Individual health policy is a coverage that the insured person purchases on their own to maintain their health and take care of medical care whenever required by the insured person. A medical insurance premium is required to be paid before claiming your cover.
It is a common misconception that an individual health insurance provide coverage for a single person, while in reality, you can add multiple family members in individual health insurance and provide them coverage on individual sum insured basis depending on the requirements.
For Example - You may take single Individual health insurance for you, your spouse & mother and can take cover for 8 Lakh for you, 7 lakh for your spouse and 15 lakh for your mother. You can customize family member and sum insured as per your requirement.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?