How long is an Individual Health Protector Policy valid for?
Most Health Protector Plans provide coverage for a single year only. This means you need to renew your plan every year to enjoy continuous coverage. If you do not renew your plan, it can lapse and you will have to cover medical expenses on your own. Therefore, when you buy a plan, take note of its expiry date and remember to renew it on time.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?