How is a pre-existing condition defined under health insurance policy?
A pre-existing condition refers to any kind of disease or ailment that the insured person has been suffering from, before having bought an insurance policy at our company. The coverage for such diseases under our Mediclaim policy including Mediclaim for senior citizens is offered to you only after 48 months have elapsed since the commencement of your Mediclaim policy with us. But in case you port your policy including Mediclaim for senior citizens, from some other company and have been covered under the same policy for a while, we will consider the coverage for such pre-existing diseases.
- I am on a Europe tour which includes France (Schengen country) and UK (Non-Schengen country). I have bought Gold 100 plan for France. Will this same plan be valid while travelling in UK?
- Can a Tenant buy this policy?
- Who can help me calculate my family Mediclaim policy premium?
- How is rating determined?
- What are the benefits of buying the policy online?