How is a pre-existing condition defined under health insurance policy?
A pre-existing condition refers to any kind of disease or ailment that the insured person has been suffering from, before having bought an insurance policy at our company. The coverage for such diseases under our Mediclaim policy including Mediclaim for senior citizens is offered to you only after 48 months have elapsed since the commencement of your Mediclaim policy with us. But in case you port your policy including Mediclaim for senior citizens, from some other company and have been covered under the same policy for a while, we will consider the coverage for such pre-existing diseases.
- Situations which might deny cashless hospitalization under health insurance?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?