During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
You can easily change your hospitals while undergoing treatment under your mediclaim plan. You are entitled to receive the best care and if shifting hospitals helps, then, by all means, do so. We will cover your expenses. However, you will need to undergo a consultation with your doctor before doing so. To avoid unnecessary issues, choose a hospital that is covered under our network, and get speedy help.
- Situations which might deny cashless hospitalization under health insurance?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?