During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
You can easily change your hospitals while undergoing treatment under your mediclaim plan. You are entitled to receive the best care there is and if shifting hospitals helps, then by all means, do so. We will cover your expenses. However, you will need to undergo consultation with your doctor before doing so. To avoid unnecessary issues, choose a hospital that is covered under our network and get speedy help.
- Which are the excluded business categories?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?
- What does the policy cover?
- Why does my private passenger vehicle have to go on my commercial policy?
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your family health insurance plans?