What is the claim raising procedure for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
The policyholder can raise a claim via the online procedure, through a call, or by visiting a branch if possible. The claim can be raised only after the insured has been diagnosed with a covered vector-borne disease by a reliable medical authority and has been hospitalized for 48 hours or more. On verifying the claim and its consequent approval, the insured will receive a lump sum payout as per the sum insured they have chosen.
- Should I have a mosquito insurance plan if I already have regular health insurance?
- What exactly are vector-borne diseases?
- Who should buy the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the cancellation policy for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the claim raising procedure for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?