What exactly are vector-borne diseases?
Diseases that are spread through the bites of vectors such as mosquitoes, fleas, ticks and so on are called vector-borne diseases. Tropical regions are more susceptible to the spread of such diseases as the climate serves as a sufficient breeding ground for vectors. That is also a reason why diseases such as Malaria and Dengue are so common across India. The Zika virus, too, has been spreading in India for the last few years.
Individuals living in such areas should take adequate protection against such diseases and also opt for a Dengue insurance plan or a Zika virus insurance plan to protect their finances and access the best quality treatment.
- Should I have a mosquito insurance plan if I already have regular health insurance?
- What exactly are vector-borne diseases?
- Who should buy the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the cancellation policy for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the claim raising procedure for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?