Should I have a mosquito insurance plan if I already have regular health insurance?
Your regular indemnity-based health insurance plan can definitely aid you financially when you get diagnosed and hospitalized due to vector-borne disease. However, that aid will be limited to only hospitalization and similar expenses. During hospitalization due to mosquito borne diseases, one can lose out on several days of income. Plus, there is a high chance that the hospitalization expenses may run quite high, going overboard the sub-limits of your regular health plan.
Additionally, there may be several expenses related to your household which can be a big drain on your savings if the hospitalization is stretched to a longer period. Such expenses and more can be covered by a vector-borne diseases health insurance plan. The payout received from the mosquito care plan or the Dengue insurance plan can be used for any purposes as the policyholder wishes.
- Should I have a mosquito insurance plan if I already have regular health insurance?
- What exactly are vector-borne diseases?
- Who should buy the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the cancellation policy for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?
- What is the claim raising procedure for the MOS-BITE Protector Policy?