Who should buy individual health insurance?
Any individual who is above the age of 18 years should buy an individual health insurance policy. Even though this is an age where it is quite unlikely for the individual to face health problems, you can never be sure. If in case there is a health complication, it is always good to be backed up by an individual health insurance plan.
Also, since the individual is at a young age, it is quite likely that they are healthy and would not face any health complications in the near future. This is how they can get insurance policies at very affordable premiums. They can also also get a lot of coverage options by their insurer, which might not be the case when they start aging.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?