What kinds of Family Health Insurance plans are available?
At IFFCO Tokio, we understand that every person needs a different kind of plan to meet their requirements, for them. We make sure that you find the perfect Mediclaim policy to fit your needs. We offer you two broad kinds of individual health insurance plans. One out of these is where you sign the papers and authorize us to take up the full responsibility of your expenses. However, our reimbursement will not exceed the full sum insured to you, in any case. Apart from this, we offer you the option of co-pay insurance plans as well. Here according to the papers you sign, half of the expenses for your medical care are borne by us and the other half of it is borne by you. The rates and the percentages of such expense sharing are predetermined, and is signed by the insured person during the purchase of the insurance.
Get in touch with our customer care department to learn more.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?