What is Health Insurance?
A health insurance policy, including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens, is a binding and enforceable contract between IFFCO Tokio and yourself. We agree to indemnify you for any hospitalization expenses incurred while you are under the coverage of insurance policy and your Mediclaim will be processed as per our rules and regulations when you furnish all the required documents. Our insurance policy covers all hospitalization and other related costs to your medical treatment.
- What are some of the general conditions of the policy?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- What is an endorsement in motor vehicle insurance?
- What is the policy period?
- What happens to the mediclaim policy for the family’s coverage after a claim is filed?