What is Health Insurance?
A health insurance policy, including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens, is a binding and enforceable contract between IFFCO Tokio and yourself. We agree to indemnify you for any hospitalization expenses incurred while you are under the coverage of insurance policy and your Mediclaim will be processed as per our rules and regulations when you furnish all the required documents. Our insurance policy covers all hospitalization and other related costs to your medical treatment.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your health insurance plans?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?