What is a network hospital?
A hospital that has an agreement with us and offers cashless treatment is known as a network hospital. If you undergo treatment at one of these hospitals, we will directly cover the bills for you. You do not have to pay for any of the medical expenses - that's why these are also called cashless hospitals. The best mediclaim policy will have a larger network of cashless hospitals. This ensures you get access to convenient claims in case of a medical emergency. In this regard, IFFCO-Tokio has 5000+ network hospitals spread across India.
- Situations which might deny cashless hospitalization under health insurance?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?