What does a Health Insurance policy not cover?
There are certain pre-existing conditions that are not covered by our Mediclaim insurance policies (including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens). You can click here to access the list of exclusions under our policies.
Our plans and policies, including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens, do not cover any kind of optional cosmetic surgeries and treatments. Apart from this, there are certain medical conditions that are only available for cover after a waiting period of 24, 48, etc. months, as the case may be. For more information, please click here or call our customer care centre at 1-800-103-5499.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?