What does a Health Insurance policy not cover?
There are certain pre-existing conditions that are not covered by our Mediclaim insurance policies (including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens). You can click here to access the list of exclusions under our policies.
Our plans and policies, including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens, do not cover any kind of optional cosmetic surgeries and treatments. Apart from this, there are certain medical conditions that are only available for cover after a waiting period of 24, 48, etc. months, as the case may be. For more information, please click here or call our customer care centre at 1-800-103-5499.
- Why Opt for IFFCO-Tokio’s Trade Protector Policy?
- What is Personal Accident cover for passengers in a commercial auto insurance cover?
- What are the benefits of buying the Restructured Weather Based Crop Insurance Scheme?
- What do you mean by Family Floater Policy?
- If my policy is not renewed in time before the expiry date, will I be denied for renewal?