If my policy is not renewed in time before the expiry date, will I be denied for renewal?
The time period for renewing your insurance policy including Mediclaim for senior citizens with our company is 30 days from the expiry of the policy. We suggest that you make your payment for renewal of your existing Mediclaim plans with us before the date expires. However, for some reason, if you are unable to do so, we implore you to do the same within 30 days of the expiry.
In case of failure to do so, the renewal of your plan including Mediclaim for senior citizens will fail, and you will not be allowed to renew your Mediclaim insurance.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your health insurance plans?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?