How do I get my insurance claim?
When filing for a claim or cover under the cheapest Mediclaim policy, including Mediclaim for senior citizens, you need to remember that you will need to furnish required documents within 30 days. All kinds of relevant documents, papers, certificates and other prescriptions and papers will be required to be duly filed along with the claim form.
However, in case you are in grave condition, you will be given an extension of 15 days besides the above-mentioned stipulated time. But you will be required to submit all of your documents stating the reasons for failure to submit the details within time under the Mediclaim plan including Mediclaim for senior citizens. If we are satisfied with your answers, we will process your claim.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your health insurance plans?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?