What is the maximum number of claims allowed over a year?
When you buy a Mediclaim Policy from us, you can make claims under the Mediclaim policy as many times as you want. However, you will not be covered for any costs of medical expenses if your basic sum insured has been exhausted.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your family health insurance plans?
- How to cancel the policy?
- Can this insurance policy be cancelled by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are some of the important points to remember about the policy?
- I have lost my commercial vehicle insurance policy. Is it possible to acquire a duplicate one?