What is the maximum number of claims allowed over a year?
When you buy a Mediclaim Policy from us, you can make claims under the Mediclaim policy as many times as you want. However, you will not be covered for any costs of medical expenses if your basic sum insured has been exhausted.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your health insurance plans?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?