What are the tax benefits I get if I opt for health insurance?
Investing your money in health insurance is a good method of saving up on tax. Under the section 80D of the Income Tax Act, you get a deduction upto Rs. 30,000 on premiums paid for Mediclaim policy including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your health insurance plans?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?