What are the factors that affect the Family Health Insurance premium?
The premium for your insurance plan depends on a variety of factors including:-
- Your age.
- Previous medical History.
- Existing Medical Conditions.
- Optional Critical Illness cover.
- Optional Additional benefits.
- Claim free years.
- Your physical health.
- Your financial history.
At IFFCO Tokio, we aim to provide everyone with a chance to take care of your health, which is why we offer you attractive plans including Mediclaim policy for senior citizens along with affordable premium options.
- Situations which might deny cashless hospitalization under health insurance?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?