Does your Health Insurance plan for cover everything from accident, surgery, normal hospitalization?
Health plans from IFFCO Tokio for individuals covers everything, from hospitalization, surgeries, injuries and even day-care procedure for some ailments.
However, you must remember that our policy will allow you an insurance claim only if your treatment is done by a registered medical practitioner.
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for a family in case of emergency and planned hospitalization?
- How much is the Credit Limit?
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- What are some of the additional covers that I can avail along with IFFCO Tokio’s two wheeler insurance?
- What are some of the exclusions?