Can I buy more than one Health Insurance policy?
Yes, you can have more than one medical Insurance policy. In case of a claim, you can choose which policy to use to cover your costs. The benefit of having 2 health insurance plans is that, once the Sum Insured of one policy is exhausted, the remaining medical expenses, if any, can be claimed through the second policy.
- Cashless Health Insurance- Why your claim could be denied?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- How can I buy a medical insurance policy from IFFCO Tokio?
- What is the key to a successful claim for health insurance plans for myself, in case of emergency or planned hospitalization?
- What are the advantages of sticking to one Insurance company for a long time?