Time period for registration of a claim under health insurance policy?
Notification of claim should be done as soon as possible, but not later than 7(Seven) days from the date of Hospitalization. This notification of claim is mandatory, even for claims falling within the deductible.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- All services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre & post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?