What is the pre and post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
Pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization expenses are covered for 60(Sixty) and 90(Ninety) days respectively as defined under the Policy. The expenses will be reimbursed along with the hospitalization expenses subject to the overall Sum Insured limit.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre and post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?