What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
The services offered under the emergency assistance services are as follows:-
- Medical consultation, evaluation and referral.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Medical repatriation.
- Transportation to join patient.
- Care and/or transportation of minor children.
- Emergency message transmission.
- Return of mortal remains.
- Emergency cash coordination.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre and post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?