What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
The services offered under the emergency assistance services are as follows:-
- Medical consultation, evaluation and referral.
- Emergency medical evacuation.
- Medical repatriation.
- Transportation to join patient.
- Care and/or transportation of minor children.
- Emergency message transmission.
- Return of mortal remains.
- Emergency cash coordination.
- What are some of the additional covers that I can avail along with IFFCO Tokio’s two wheeler insurance?
- What are some of the important Exclusions not covered under the Policy?
- Does IFFCO Tokio travel insurance provide any kind of baggage loss benefits?
- Do you issue a card which will enable treatment in the selected hospitals?
- Does health insurance cover diagnostic charges like X- ray, MRI or ultrasound?