What are the documents required to file a claim?
In order to register a claim with IFFCO TOKIO, you must furnish all original bills, receipts, certificates, information and evidences of all the expenditures related to attending Medical Practitioner/Hospital/Chemist/Laboratory in the manner and form as required by us.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- All services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre & post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?