Is organ donation covered in the policy?
The policy covers hospitalization expenses of the person donating an organ during the course of organ transplant will also be payable subject to the limit of overall Sum Insured. However, for the donor, no payment will be made towards pre and post hospitalization expenses.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre and post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?