After how many months will pre-existing diseases get covered under the policy?
Any pre-existing health condition will be covered after period of 48 (Forty eight) months of continuous coverage, since inception of the first Policy and without any break in the insurance coverage.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your family health insurance plans?
- What are some of the policy features?
- How is a pre-existing condition defined under health insurance policy?
- What are some of the major exclusions?
- Who owns IFFCO – Tokio General Insurance?