After how many months will pre-existing diseases get covered under the policy?
Any pre-existing health condition will be covered after period of 48 (Forty eight) months of continuous coverage, since inception of the first Policy and without any break in the insurance coverage.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- What are the services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre and post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?