Can I transfer my health insurance plan(s) for the family from one insurance company to another without losing the renewal benefits?
Yes, as per the guidelines of the IRDA, customers can freely port their health insurance plan(s) for the family from one insurance company to another without losing the continuity and renewal benefits accumulated over the years.
At IFFCO Tokio, we have a vast range of health insurance plans for a family, from which you can choose the one suitable for your family and enjoy the amazing benefits on offer.
- What are the advantages of buying rural insurance?
- What does micro insurance policy cover?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this health insurance policy?
- What is the maximum number of health insurance claims allowed over a year?
- What are few things to know before buying the Policy?