What is Family Health Insurance?
Health insurance plans for a family are policies with which you can secure your complete family in one plan. Unlike individual plan, family health insurance gives medical coverage to you and your family. You will not have to pay different premiums for a health insurance policy for family. Only one payment must be made as a premium. You can easily get you, your spouse, your children, and your parents covered in health policy for family. A family health insurance plan can help you when you need financial assistance in a medical emergency. It is also beneficial to buy one family health policy compared to different individual plans.
Benefits of the Family Health Protector Policy-
- You get a daily allowance.
- Coverage for daycare surgeries.
- Coverage for Hospital Registration or Service charges etc.
- Health check-up and vaccination.
- Emergency assistance and critical illness coverage.
- Pre and post hospitalisation medical expense.
- Ayurveda, Sidha, Unani, Homeopathy hospitalisation expense.
Some covers that the Family Health Protector Policy gives-
- Doctor consultation charge, ambulance charge, organ donor expense, cashless hospitalisation benefit, pre and post hospitalisation expense.
- You can also get critical illness cover
Some covers that the Family Health Protector doesn’t give-
- Dental implants.
- Run-down condition, nutritional deficiency state, rest cure.
With a family floater plan, you and your family will get a higher cover. If only one person from the family needs medical expense, then they can get a higher cover amount compared to an individual plan. Make sure you and your family are safe from the medical expense. With IFFCO Tokio, get the best health insurance policy for family.