Is cashless facility available under Mediclaim Policy for Family?
At IFFCO Tokio, we have strategic tie-ups with over 4000 Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Medical care providers to offer cashless treatment for a vast range of ailments and medical conditions under our health insurance plans for family. All the hospitals under our network offer you the benefit of cashless treatment, where you need not pay any charges out of your own pocket, every expense is taken care of by us. Though you should remember that there are certain sub-limits applicable to some treatments and if your expenditure is beyond that limit, you might have to pay some amount out of your pocket.
We would suggest you obtain a pre-authorization, if the ailment is not life-threatening, for the impending hospitalization for your medical condition. This way your claim settlement and cashless treatment process would be very streamlined when you purchase our health insurance policy for family.
- What are the situations under which I may be denied cashless hospitalization under your family health insurance plans?
- Whom does the policy cover?
- How does Swasthya Raksha Bima benefit consumers in non-metro cities?
- How much does a Liability Insurance cost?
- Is there a time window for filing two wheeler insurance claim?