What are the modes of payment?
You can pay for your international travel insurance policy through any of the following modes of payment:
Make sure that the payments are directly through your Mastercard debit cards, VISA.
You can pay with MasterCard, AMEX Card, and VISA.
Use your cash card to complete the premium payments online.
You can pay your premium online using your bank account.
You can also complete your payment through Paytm or any other renowned bank.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?