Is it necessary to buy travel insurance?
It is not mandatory to buy a travel insurance plan, but it will keep you safe in case there is an emergency while travelling to another country. Under the travel insurance policy, you will be covered for expenses that arise in a foreign country due to unforeseen diseases. Here is the list of coverage that a travel policy offers:
Covers medical expenses
Covers dental treatments
Covers for personal accidents
Covers for Loss of passport
Provides hijack distress allowances
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?