Does this policy cover pre-existing diseases?
No, our travel insurance policies do not cover pre-existing illnesses. So, when you are travelling outside the country, you will not be able to use your travel insurance policy to get coverage for a pre-existing medical condition.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?