Does IFFCO Tokio provide personal accidental coverage?
IFFCO Tokio understands that accidents may happen at any point in time and that they cannot be necessarily predicted. It is due to this that IFFCO Tokio provides a personal accidental coverage amount to the customers. For those customers who have enrolled in the Gold 500 Benefit Plan, the Gold 250 Benefit Plan, the Gold 100 Benefit Plan, or the Silver Benefit Plan, they will be getting a personal accident insurance coverage of up to $ 25,000. For customers who have chosen to go for the Bronze Benefit Plan, IFFCO Tokio provides accident coverage of up to $ 15,000.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- What is the coverage amount for the travel insurance policy by IFFCO Tokio?
- What are the kinds of coverage that are being provided by the IFFCO Tokio Travel Insurance Plan?
- What is the medical expenses coverage provided by the IFFCO Tokio Insurance Company?
- Will I receive hospital allowance in all of the plans provided by IFFCO Tokio?