Does IFFCO Tokio provide any kind of Hijack Distress Allowance?
IFFCO Tokio does provide a hijack distress allowance. IFFCO Tokio provides hijack distress allowance coverage of up to $ 700. The benefit of receiving a hijack distress allowance from IFFCO Tokio however, is only reserved for those people who have enrolled in the Gold 500 Benefit Plan.
- If I buy my commercial vehicle in a particular city and then I move to another city, which premium rate will be applied?
- Why is health insurance necessary?
- Would you settle my claim when I am back in India?
- Under what conditions, can a claim be rejected by an insurance company?
- Why to buy Industry Protector Insurance?