Does IFFCO Tokio provide any kind of benefits for checked baggage delay?
Yes, you can buy travel insurance plans that offer coverage for checked baggage delays. Those who have signed up for the Gold 500 Benefit Plan, Gold 250 Benefit Plan, Gold 100 Benefit Plan, and the Silver Benefit Plan get coverage for up to $150. Those who have signed up for the Bronze Benefit Plan get coverage up to $100.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?