Can the period of travel insurance be extended?
Yes. Usually, it is extendable up to a certain extent. Usually, it is extendable up to 180 days. However, it is not guaranteed, it depends on the insurer. Here’s everything you will need to extend or renew your travel insurance policy:
Name of the policyholder
Details of the policyholder
Registration number of the policy
Start date of the original policy
The end date of the original policy
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?