Free look period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
Policy has a free look period which is applicable at the inception of the policy and the insured is allowed a period of at least 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy to review the terms and conditions of the Policy and to return the same if not acceptable. Plus, the free look period is applicable only in the case of fresh policies.
- What is the free look in period offered with Health Protector Plus Policy?
- All services offered under the emergency assistance services?
- What is the pre & post-hospitalization cover offered under this policy?
- What is the time period for registration of a claim under this policy?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?