What cashless hospitalization denied under family health insurance plan?
Yes, there are situations when your claim for cashless hospitalization may be denied. These circumstances may arise if;
- You have not presented genuine documents to your insurance provider
- You contact details are not correct
- You are suffering from an ailment that is not covered in the policy
- The hospital you choose for treatment is not mentioned in the list of cashless hospitals of your insurance provider
- The waiting period for certain treatment is not over
Do not worry even if your cashless treatment request is denied. You can pay for the treatment from your savings and then file for a claim with our claim settlement department directly. Just make sure that you read all the policy wordings carefully so that you can save yourself from all the troubles while making a claim.