What are the factors that affect the Family Health Insurance premium?
The premium of your family floater health insurance policy will depend on numerous features. Some of these features include:
- The type of health insurance plan
- The number of family members to be included in the family health plan
- The age of each member
- Medical history of each member
- Existing medical conditions of each member
- Add-ons included in the policy
You can check the premium of your family health insurance policy online. All you have to do is visit our website, key-in your family details and your coverage needs. With this information, we will be able to offer you an instant quotation for your family floater health insurance policy.