What are the factors that affect the Family Health Insurance premium?
The premium for your family mediclaim policy depends on a variety of factors including: -
- Number of Family members included.
- Age of the family members.
- Previous medical history.
- Existing Medical Conditions.
- Optional Critical Illness cover.
- Optional Additional benefits.
- Claim free years.
At IFFCO Tokio our only priority is the well being of your family. Therefore we offer attractive family insurance policies at very reasonable premiums so that you do not think twice before opting for our health insurance policy for family.
- How do I intimate my claim when I or my family member is admitted in a hospital?
- How to cancel the Policy?
- If I change my insurance company to IFFCO Tokio, will my no claim bonus get transferred too?
- After how many months will pre-existing diseases get covered under the policy?
- Why you should buy Property Insurance?