If my policy is not renewed in time before the expiry date, will I be denied for renewal?
We will suggest you make sure that the family insurance plan’s renewal premium is paid on time, much before the due date so that you and your family members can continue to enjoy the benefits of continuity as well as an accumulated bonus. If due to any circumstances, you are unable to pay the premium on time, please make sure you make the payment within 30 days of the date of premium being due.
- If you are unable to pay the premium even after 30 days, then your family mediclaim policy will be deemed canceled, and the protection cover for your family would cease to exist. Thereafter, you will need to buy family health insurance online or through our offline channels.
- What is the process for determining liability in a commercial auto accident?
- What is the inference of ‘total loss’ in the ‘New Vehicle Replacement’ benefit?
- During the course of my treatment, can I change the hospitals?
- What is Third-party Car Insurance?
- What are the losses/ perils covered under this policy?