I have a life insurance policy, do I still need a family health plan?
Here you are confusing between life insurance and family mediclaim policy. A life insurance is a policy to indemnify you against death of an insured family member, in which the pay-out is to be made only on the maturity of the policy or death if an insured person Whereas under a family mediclaim policy you are reimbursed for any medical expenses, covered under the purview of our health insurance policy for family, which have to be incurred for treatment of a specified illness.
- Do I require pre-approval for a medical treatment or hospitalization abroad?
- How many sections are there in the policy?
- I am on a Europe tour which includes France (Schengen country) and UK (Non-Schengen country). I have bought Gold 100 plan for France. Will this same plan be valid while travelling in UK?
- What are the documents required to file a claim?
- What is Specialty insurance?