Can I buy more than one family health plans?
Yes, you can buy more than one health insurance plan for the family, but in case you or an insured family member must file a claim, then the claim shall be reimbursed by both the respective companies in rateable proportions. For instance, if you have a mediclaim policy for family from Company A for Rs. 1 Lakh and from Company B for Rs. 1 Lakh, then in case of a claim for Rs 1 Lakh, both the companies will pay in the ratio of 50:50 for the sum assured.
- What if I am hospitalized but my son has to return to school?
- Does the On Road Assistance cover have exclusions?
- Is Health Insurance the same as Life Insurance?
- How will IFFCO Tokio manage to deliver timely assistance in case I breakdown away from my home city?
- How much does a Liability Insurance cost?