Who is a travel assistance partner?
A travel assistance partner is a person who primarily helps in medical emergencies during travel.
A travel assistance partner is a term that is used for an individual who is tasked with assisting you in medical emergencies during travel. A travel assistance partner is crucial in bringing medical attention to your aid when you need it.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?