Who is a Third-Party Administrator or TPA?
A third-party administrator is an organization that processes insurance claims and employee benefits management. They are outsourced by insurance companies to settle claims. Third-party administrators are usually hired by hospitals to settle their claims process. Generally, TPA works in the health insurance field.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?