What kind of compensation will I get if I lose my passport?
The loss of your passport can result in significant financial losses. You might have to extend your stay, pay express passport processing fees, re-schedule your flights, etc. Keeping this in mind, our travel insurance policy can offer up to $ 200 in case you lose your passport on your trip.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?