What documents are needed to file a Travel Insurance claim?
Travel insurance claiming is a very easy process. To claim your policy, you will need several documents. You can submit these documents to your insurer and get your claim settled. Following are a few documents that are required to file a travel insurance claim:
Travel trip tickets
Discharge card and other hospital bills
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?