Is a medical check-up necessary before the policy is purchased?
Generally, there will be some medical check-up under this policy during its purchase. Insurance companies do conduct medical testing. This is to ensure that the policyholder is fit to travel and does not have any pre-existing diseases or illness that may trigger during a travel plan. If there are any pre-existing illnesses and diseases, they will not be covered under the travel insurance policy.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?