I forgot to purchase a travel insurance policy and I am already out of the country. Can I still buy a travel insurance policy?
Unfortunately, no. You are not given the option of buying a travel insurance policy once you have already set sail on your travels. This is why you should be very prompt in purchasing a travel insurance policy well in advance so that you can go on your trip without having to worry about anything.
- I am young and healthy. Do I really need travel insurance for myself?
- How much medical coverage do I get with my travel insurance policy?
- How much hospital allowance will I get with my travel insurance plan?
- How is the premium of my travel insurance policy calculated?
- What kind of compensation will I get in case of a total loss of checked-in baggage?